Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lately...




  • Hey there. I just thought I'd drop a line to anyone who actually cares to read this. Lately I have been starting to gear myself up for heading back to Oshkosh. It's not easy being off for 6 weeks and having to all of a sudden become responsible again.

  • Anyways, I have gone into my Mother's (Mrs. Ward) classroom a couple times in the past week. My plan was to help teach several of her students how to create and add to her classroom blog. Well I went in twice, and I am pretty sure those kids already know more than I do when it comes to blogging. Their creativity is awesome. On their classroom blog, they have been writing about things such as their Jump Rope Contest and Art and Music Night. You should definitely check it out!

  • Hopefully I can get in there another time or two, but from the looks of it they really don't need any help.
=)

Hope to post again soon, see ya later.

-Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment